SERUCA is a non-profit regional organization dedicated to Urgent Care as a critical component of our healthcare system, working to assure high quality and cost effective urgent care services, while advocating for regulations that support our industry.
SERUCA is a member organization that began in 2022 with a small group of people dedicated to representing urgent care to address regulatory and legislative demands. Members and their individual expertise are the backbone of this thriving organization.
SERUCA Organization Highlights:
• Formed in 2022, the third regional chapter of UCA.
• Grassroots local representation partnered with UCA’s national strength.
• Tackles legislative issues at the state level.
• Education and Advocacy for Urgent Care Medicine in the Southeast.
• Committees: Executive, Education, Payer Relations, Membership, Finance, ByLaws, Government Affairs, and Strategic Partners.